Juggernaut Labz CBD500 is PACKED with 500mg of pure CBD oil, giving you a massive 50 servings per bottle! This makes our CBD oil one of the best bangs for your buck online today, when considering the type of CBD. Lab tested and approved!
Juggernaut Labz CBD500 – A Powerful Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil
Our broad-spectrum CBD oil tincture is a combination of a healthy oil extracted from coconut oil and CO2 extracted cannabidiol oil which is extracted from the cannabis plant. It is an EXCELLENT choice for anyone looking for a natural solution to help with a myriad of issues. As marijuana continues its’ mainstream push as a method of relaxation and also in some cases as a potential for medical treatment, many people are beginning to fully understand the scope of how cannabis and cannabinoids can potentially help them with their own conditions. For consumers who are not interested in the intense “high” associated with THC-based products, CBD oil offers a much more gentle way of achieving many of the same benefits. People are quickly realizing that CBD, when manufactured for a serious company like Juggernaut Labz at dosages which make practical sense, can help manage pain, assist in sleep, reduce anxiety, or promote a general sense of well being. Juggernaut Labz CBD500 is a perfect example of a product developed at the proper dosage so that you can get the help you desire, rather than purchasing an under-dosed product from other companies who are purely out for profit.
Benefits of CBD Oil
While CBD Oil has a lot of advantages, our Juggernaut Labz CBD500 has a variety of potential benefits that are different and unique to its own formula:
- Nausea:Seizures occur when there’s a dramatic fluctuation of electrical activity in the brain. Over the years, a number of high profile cases have raised awareness of CBD’s anti-seizure properties, but it’s only recently that science has been able to confirm this link. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial published in The New England Journal of Medicine explored the effect of CBD medication on young adults with Dravet syndrome, a rare type of epilepsy with seizures that are often induced by fever. Those who received CBD experienced saw their seizure frequency drop by a median of 38.9 percent.
- Pain and Inflammation: One of the most celebrated health benefits of CBD oil is its analgesic (pain relieving) effects. It’s thought that CBD interacts with receptors in the brain and immune system to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain. Some studies, such as this investigation published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, found that CBD significantly reduces inflammation in mice and rats – but it’s not only rodents that experience these effects. A 2008 review identified that CBD offered effective pain relief without inducing adverse side effects in patients.
- Anxiety: While CBD is most commonly used to treat physiological symptoms, there’s a growing body of research that indicates it can also be used in the therapy of a range of mental health conditions, including anxiety. A study by the University of São Paulo found that CBD significantly reduces subjective anxiety, leading investigators to conclude that “These results suggest that CBD reduces anxiety in [social anxiety disorder] and that this is related to its effects on activity in limbic and paralimbic brain areas.”
- Anti-Cancer: Research indicates that CBD may be valuable in the treatment of cancer in a number of different ways. CBD as well as some of the other compounds found in cannabis have an antitumor effect and can amplify the death of tumor cells in both colon cancer and leukemia. In addition, investigations have shown that CBD can be used to help stop the spread of cancer cells in cervical cancer cells. It is important to note that the vast majority of CBD and cancer studies are pre-clinical, meaning they’re not conducted on human or even mammalian test subjects, and the findings – while promising – should not be construed as conclusive proof that CBD can diagnose, treat or cure cancer.
- Diabetes: A rarely discussed health benefit of CBD oil is how it can reduce the risk of developing diabetes. In a study published in Neuropharmacology, researchers set out to explore what effect CBD would have on non-obese diabetes-prone female mice. Only 32 percent of the mice that received the CBD were diagnosed with diabetes, compared to 100 percent of the untreated group.
CBD oil is an incredibly valuable medicine that can be used to treat a range of health conditions. While this article is far from an exhaustive list, it does highlight just a few of the ways CBD can potentially benefit your health.
What Does Broad Spectrum Mean?
Different cannabinoids each have various potential benefits which can help with a wide variety of ailments both individually and also in conjunction with each other. Broad-spectrum CBD is full-spectrum CBD without any THC. It offers all the entourage benefits associated with full-spectrum CBD, without any chances of THC being ingested into the body. Broad-spectrum CBD is an excellent choice for individuals that can’t have any traces of THC is their system, whether for legal purposes, passing a drug test, or anything else.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.